18th July 2018
Social Care Research Capacity Building Grants
In March, the School was proud to award Social Care Research Capacity Building Grants worth a maximum of £10,000 to the following recipients:-
- Neath Port Talbot C.B.C. Children's Services: Developing better futures for children and families where a parent has a mental health issue.
- Swansea Council: Improving the wellbeing of older people within their communities: Co-produced age friendly environments in Swansea.
- Linc Cymru: 'Stay Well Network': South Wales Social Care Short Breaks (Social Tourism) Network
- Hafal: Hafal and ABMUHB Partnership ‘Support to Transition’ Project
- Jig-So: Exploring practices and experiences within a Welsh multi-agency young families project.
- Monmouthshire County Council: Meetings that matter: talking together proactively to support learning, development and research mindedness.
- Discovery: Supported Volunteering at Discovery Student Volunteering Swansea
- Centre of Sign-Sight-Sound: Parenting Classes in BSL: Developing culturally-sensitive learning materials.
- Wales Council for Voluntary Action: All Wales Social Prescribing Research Network